Saturday, March 17, 2012

Stitchin'

I've been in the mood to stitch lately - that is, hand work. I have been working on a piece of embroidery on linen - need to photograph it for you. It's a funny southern saying and it needs some embellishment around it to make it cute.

My other project is too funny. I found ucladoc's Etsy store while searching for a birthday gift for my sister. This crafter makes original and unique counted cross stitch patterns, and what hooked me was the anatomy and medical humor designs. I mean, who would think to make a cross stitch pattern out of an x-ray or a hand? Or an MRI of a brain?  Check these patterns out:

Wouldn't these make an awesome gift for your sister the physician or your brother the chiropractor?

I can't wait to hang mine in my office!!

No comments:

Post a Comment