The upheaval in my personal life last summer, when my mom died, put everything on hold for a while, including this BOM. I collected the block kits as they arrived in the mail and completed a couple of them by the end of the year. I found I had 3 left to do when I was packing up for the retreat last weekend. I brought them along. I hoped to get all three done, but only managed to finish 2 of them.
Here they are:
The thing that puzzles me is that the instructions said to keep the extra fabric for the top completion, but the setting they sent didn't use very much of that extra fabric. Weird.
In all, I'm glad I did a block of the month, but I'm not sure I'll do it again. Maybe it's a control thing - I didn't like not having control and when I didn't like the end result, it was really unsatisfying.
All is not lost - I have approximately 24 pieces of Kaffe Fassett in my stash now! Woo!