Friday, June 18, 2010

Etsy Meetup

It was a fun party this evening! I met other crafters and Etsy sellers and I got to play with some crafts. 



We could make pinwheels, party hats, pennants, little banners, or we could silkscreen. I made a pinwheel and silkscreened a T-shirt (which I brought). Above is one of the silkscreen designs we could use.

I met another Yudu user.

These folks are making pennants and party hats:


Etsy sent a cool banner to display at the party. Our organizer added the Rick-Rack.




And below, this is Iris. She has a cool vintage shop on Etsy called Yesterday's Memories 09.



Networking, shared interest, and a chance to see a way-cool shop in the Westport section of Kansas City. (Bon Bon Atelier). Of course I had to shop....they had so many treasures for the eclectic crafter and sewer. I could have bought all kinds of things, but I whittled it down to one special book called Zakka Sewing: 25 Japanese Projects for the Household. If that isn't just all of my interests rolled up into one book!  I can't wait to try them out.

Being a part of Etsy has brought such delight into my life....

1 comment:

  1. This was a fun night. Love the picture of me in my Pabst Blue Ribbon party hat! :)

    ReplyDelete